The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
5951 Silver King Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL, 33914, United States
4.5/5 600 reviews
A One-of-a-Kind Resort Near Fort Myers
Discover a luxury getaway at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. We're pleased to be the only luxury hotel in Cape Coral; located just 13 miles from Fort Myers, FL, our resort feels a world away, with its serene atmosphere and stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the Caloosahatchee River, and Tarpon Point Marina.
Unwind and rejuvenate in our gorgeously appointed one-, two-, and three-bedroom hotel suites, ranging in size from 445 to nearly 3,500 square feet. Make use of exceptional in-suite amenities including a fully-equipped kitchen, or step out onto your private screened-in balcony and enjoy the Fort Myers sun.
Our AAA 4-Diamond waterfront resort is ideal for family vacations, and offers an abundance of things to do - from visiting the on-site marina to taking part in our weekly schedule of activities or simply relaxing at the spa. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and make yourself at home with us.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 600 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Nice place to getaway. Service is top notch and hotel offers lots of great amenities. Local market place had unique shops with something for everyone. Rooms are very spacious. True pet friendly resort and we can't wait to return.
- Check-In: 3 PM | Check-Out: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Complimentary Self Parking | Valet $18/night
- Pets Welcome
- A 2016 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award winner!
- SPG Category 4
Located on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River near Sanibel Island, Cape Coral is the perfect destination for a relaxing, Ft. Myers waterfront vacation.
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Captiva Island
- CenturyLink Sports Complex
- Fort Myers Beach
- Germain Arena
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- JetBlue Park
- Naples Zoo
- Sanibel Island
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- Tarpon Point Marina
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Imaginarium Science Center
- Bell Tower Shops
- Coconut Point Mall
- Gulf Coast Town Center
- Miromar Outlets
- Tanger Outlets
- The Edison Mall
How To Get Here
ENJOY GREAT VIEWS AL FRESCO OR INDOORS
From gourmet dining to casual poolside fare, our restaurants offer an array of fresh and delicious culinary creations for your Fort Myers visit.
- Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
- The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill
Hours Of Operation
ELEGANT FORT MYERS EVENTS, STYLED BY WESTIN
Our hotel offers multiple options to meet your Ft. Myers meeting and event needs - from scenic waterfront terraces and lawns to state-of-the-art indoor meeting spaces. Our brand-new conference center, featuring an additional 35,000 square feet, opens January 2018.
- 15,000+ sq. ft. of versatile space; offering 45k+ total by January 2018
- LCD projectors and screens + full A/V services
- Flexible work space: Tangent® at Westin
- 13 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)